27 Dec 2015

Lifestyle: 4 Plans for 2016


 The new year is slowly approaching, firstly, this isn't a 'New Years' resolutions post because let's face it, who really keeps those? this is more of a reflection of the past year and plans for 2016.  I can’t believe that 2016 is actually here.


2015 has been a pretty jam packed year. I completed my degree and started to understand what adulthood life is like and its been crazy experience and also finding. 
It's weird because 2016 will be my first proper full year as an adult, working full time. Here are my plans for 2016 and aims that I want to achieve.
  
1. Travel More

I've always wanted to travel around the world. I mean if I was millionaire maybe I could I want to experience new culture and go places that are wonderful and breathtaking instead of staying in London for another year.

2. Save Save Save
this is hard one since, I work part time and I’m trying to find new jobs, my aims is to budget down on things I spend i.e. books, makeup, shoes and clothes, I think my bank account would be so much healthier.

3.  My Organisation
 I am not the best organised person or have good organisation skill but I have tired to become more organised with my time, money and also with blogging and also trying to fit a schedule in my day, since leaving university I have been all of the place, sleeping late, waking up in the afternoon and becoming LAZY!! should I say even though I hate that word. so organizing my life is one of my big plans I need to do.


4. FOOD AND EXERSICEE

So in September I decided to become a Vegan and it was big change in my life not having dairy, meat, any animal related products, but there are times where I broke those rules by eating meat or dairy stuff because I am the only one that is vegan and so I guess sticking to the vegan diet. I need to start my gym membership because I’m not happy with the way I am, that need to change and the only way that could happen is if I actually do something about

 So here are my plans not goals but plans for 2016 and I can’t wait till I turn 22….x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig