1 Jan 2017

2017

SO it is officially 2017 so what is my plan, my resolution. 
2016 was a difficult year and looking back at my 2016 new years resolution i have failed to actually accomplish anything i set to do and while struggling with my depression and anxiety i decided that 2017 was the year i am gonna kick ass and actually take risk and work hard and finally become the person i wanna be.

Here are the list of things i wanna accomplish and try to do

- Start My Weight Loss Journey 

- Save Money 

- Travel to the USA and Canada and Sydney

- Read More Books

- Take control of my depression and anxiety

- Work on my blog more 

- Finally become the person i wanna be 

- Study Photography 

- Buy a camera 

-  work on YouTube Channel 

- Get a New Job!!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig